Imprint + Data Protection
According to § 5 TMG:
Xproducts Deutschland GmbH
CEO: Martin Dreismann
Fon: +49 – 9 31 – 30 42 95 11 00
Fax: +49 – 9 31 – 30 42 95 11 99
Registration in the commercial register
Registry court: Würzburg
Registration number: HRB 9069
cubemedia design agency Kitzingen/Würzburg, www.shutterstock.com, Xproducts Deutschland GmbH
Disclaimer of liability (Disclaimer)
Liability for content
As a service provider, we are responsible for our own content on these pages according to the general laws according to § 7 Abs.1 TMG. According to §§ 8 to 10 TMG, however, as a service provider, we are not obligated to supervise transmitted or stored third-party information or to investigate circumstances which indicate illegal activity. Obligations for the removal or blocking of the use of information according to the general laws remain unaffected. Liability in this regard, however, is only possible from the time of knowledge of a concrete infringement. We will immediately remove this content if we become aware of any such legal violations.
Liability for Links
Our site contains links to external websites of third parties for whose content we have no influence. Therefore, we cannot assume any liability for this third-party content. The respective provider or operator of the page is responsible for the content of the linked pages. The linked pages were reviewed for possible legal violations at the time of linking. Illegal content was not recognized at the time of linking.
However, if the content is determined to violate the general laws previously mentioned we will remove the illegal content immediately.
The content and work created by the site operators on these pages are subject to German copyright law. The copying, processing, distribution and any kind of exploitation beyond the limits of copyright require the written consent of the respective author or creator. Downloads and copies of this page are only permitted for private, non-commercial use.
Insofar as the contents on this site were not created by the operator, the copyrights of third parties are respected. In particular contents of third parties are marked as such. If you are nevertheless aware of a copyright infringement, we ask for a corresponding notice. If we become aware of legal violations, we will immediately remove such content.
The operator of these sites take the protection of your personal data very seriously. We handle your personal data in accordance with the legal data protection regulations as well as the data protection statement:
Personal data is usually not required for the use of our website. If personal data (e.g. – name, address or e-mail addresses) is collected on our site it is always done on a voluntary basis. The data provided will not be used without your consent or passed on to third parties.
We would like to point out that data transmission on the Internet (e.g. – when communicating via e-mail) can have security gaps. Complete protection of the data before access by third parties is not possible.
Section 1 Information on the collection of personal data and provider identification
(1) In the following, we inform on the collection of personal data when using this website. Personal data is any data that can be referred to you personally, e.g. name, address, e-mail addresses, user behavior.
(2) Xproducts Deutschland GmbH, Paradiesstraße 7, 97080 Würzburg, CEO Martin Dreismann, is a service provider acc. to sect. 13 Telemediengesetz (TMG; Telemedia Act) and responsible authority acc. to sect. 3 paragraph 7 Bundesdatenschutzgesetz (BDSG; German Data Protection Act).
Section 2 Right of access and withdrawal
(1) You have the right to request at any time information on your personal data saved by us, its origin, recipients or recipient categories to whom this data is passed as well as the purpose of the storage.
(2) If you have granted your consent to the use of data, this can be withdrawn at any time.
(3) Please send any information requests, queries or objections with regard to data processing via e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org or to the address specified under sect. 1 par. (2).
Section 3 Data security
We use current technical measures to guarantee data security and, in particular, to protect your personal data against dangers when transferring data as well as against disclosure to third parties. These are adjusted to the current state-of-the-art.
Section 4 Collection of personal data for informational use
(1) If you visit the website for information purposes only and do not logon/register to the website or send us any other information, we will not collect any personal data with the exception of data your browser transmits to enable your visit to the website. This data includes:
– IP address
– Name of the requested data
– Date, time and duration of the request
– Time zone difference relative to the Greenwich Mean Time (GMT)
– Request contents (precise page)
– Access status/HTTP status code
– Datasets transferred
– Website the request comes from
– Operating system and its user interface
– Language and version of the browser software.
(2) When using the website, cookies will be stored on your computer. Cookies are small text files that are assigned to the browser you use and stored on your hard disk and through which specific information is sent to the place that sets the cookie (in this case us). Cookies cannot execute programs or deliver viruses to your computer. They are used to make the Internet offer more user-friendly and effective.
– Transient cookies (temporary use)
– Persistent cookies (use limited in time)
– [Third-party cookies (by third-party providers)]
– [Flash cookies (permanent use)].
b) Transient cookies are deleted automatically when you close the browser. This includes session cookies in particular. These save a ‘session ID’ which can be used to assign different queries of your browser to the shared session. As a result, your computer can be recognized if you return to the website. The session cookies will be deleted once you log out or close the browser.
c) Persistent cookies are automatically deleted after a specified duration which may depend on the cookie. You can delete the cookies in the security settings of your browser at any time.
d) You can configure your browser setting according to your requests and refuse, for instance, the acceptance of third-party cookies or all cookies. However, we should point out that you may not be able to use all functions of this website.
Section 5 Use of functions of our website
(1) Apart from the purely informational use of our website, we offer different services that you can use if you are interested. To this end, you need to specify further personal data we use for the provision of the corresponding service. If additional voluntary specifications are possible, these are correspondingly marked.1
(2) If you contact the service provider via e-mail or via the contact form, your e-mail address and, if specified by you, your name and phone number will be stored by us to answer your questions.
Section 6 Data transfer to third parties
(1) We may transfer your personal data to third parties if event participations, prize games, bookings or contract conclusions are jointly offered by us and a third-party provider. In this case, you will receive notice prior to our sharing your personal data with any third parties.
(2) To some extent, we use the services of external providers to process your data. These were carefully selected by us and commissioned in writing. They are bound by our instructions and regularly controlled by us. The service providers will not disclose this data to any third party.
The data saved is evaluated for statistical purposes only. The individual user remains anonymous.
Section 7 Links to other sites
We permanently check and update the information given on our websites. In spite of all efforts, data may have changed in the meantime. Therefore, we accept no liability or guarantee for the topicality, correctness and completeness of the information made available. The same applies to all external websites that are referred to by hyperlink. We are not responsible for the contents of this website and the respective handling with personal data. The guarantees of this data privacy statement naturally do not apply there. Furthermore, we reserve the right to make amendments or supplements to the information that is provided at any time.
In the context of data avoidance and data economy, we only collect personal data as long as it is necessary for the use of our website or required by law. We take the protection of your personal data seriously and we keep strictly to the statutory provisions and this data privacy statement when collecting and processing personal data. If the purpose of data collection is omitted or the statutory storage period expired, the collected data will be blocked or deleted. Our website can be used regularly without disclosure of personal data. If we collect personal data – e.g. your name, address or e-mail address -, this collection of data is voluntary. Without your explicit consent, this data will not be disclosed to any third party. Please note that data will not always be transferred securely on the Internet. The data exchange protection cannot be guaranteed for e-mail traffic in particular.
Section 8 Server log files
Server log files are anonymized data that is entered during your logon to our Web page. This information does not allow to draw conclusions on your person. Yet, for technical reasons, it is indispensable for the delivery and display of our contents. It is also used for our statistics and continued optimization of our contents. Typical log files are access date and time, dataset, the browser used for the access and its version, the operating system used, the domain name of the provider commissioned by you, the website from which you are visiting us (referrer URL) and your IP address. Furthermore, log files allow proper scrutiny on the suspicion of illegal use of our website.
Section 9 Google AdWords
Section 10 Use of Google Analytics
Section 11 Google Maps plug-in
Section 12 Protection of Websites
Website contents and structures are protected by trademarks and copyrights. The duplication of information or data, in particular the use of texts, text components or graphics, is subject to our prior consent.
Xproducts Deutschland GmbH
Paradiesstraße 7, 97080 Würzburg
Managing Director Martin Dreismann
Registration Office Würzburg HRB 9069
Version dated May 2018